A new course is lined up to start next Thursday at Marsh Tracks (Marsh Road, Rhyl) – all are welcome.
The course will run for six weeks, and will be from 7pm to 8:30pm – £25 for six sessions, or £5 per session, and covering:
- – Bike handling skills including gear selection cornering and braking;
- – The skills to ride safely and communicate on a group ride;
- – The ability to check that your bike is safe toride and every day maintenance training;
- – We will cover how to get home if it breaks;
- – The buzz of riding in a chain gang;
- – A little more fitness and the knowledge that you need to train and achieve your cycling goals next season;
- – The option to continue training in our regular sessions at Marsh Tracks.
Please see the flier below if you think it would be of benefit to others.