The 2017 Velo Club Melyd Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be taking place between 1900 and 2200hrs on Wednesday 22nd November at Marsh Tracks, Glan Y Morfa Industrial Estate, Marsh Road, Rhyl, LL18 2AD .
The club is made up of its supporting members, and this is one of those occasions where your voice can be heard. Get involved, have a voice, support your club, find out where we are, and where we are going. Help guide us to be a better club for 2018.
“A reminder to all paid up club members, your clubs AGM is on Wednesday 22nd Nov. 19.00 at Marsh Tracks, Rhyl. A productive and informal meeting is envisaged as far as i am concerned.Your contributions will be welcomed.” — Steve Sharp, Club Chairman.
Amongst other topics to be covered, there is the re-election of committee members and three positions that are looking for new charges.
At the time of writing the agenda stood as the below. Should you have any issues, questions, or similar – do not hesitate to raise them with Mark using the AGM page.
1. Club Overview
Working through what the club has delivered in 2017, membership, events, so on.
2. Financial Update
A rundown of the finances of the club, where we are, what 2017 saw, and moving forward.
3. Committee Members
The holders of the current positions are stepping down, so we will require new holders for these rolls. Should you wish to nominate, or volunteer, let the club secretary (Mark Allen) know before the 17th November.
– Women’s Development Secretary;
– Social Secretary;
– Junior Secretary.
4. Open discussion for the Club plans for 2018
to include, but not limited to –
– Club volunteers & Coaches – as always we need a little more help for 2018 – how can we address this;
– Plans for 2018 race support – do we continue to support the KoM series, Welsh Cycling Road & TT Champs and Marsh Tracks;
– Our financial position is stable – can we identify non grant aided projects that we can support to benefit the club members – ideas, please;
– Spring training camps – ‘Train in Spain’ or self-supported;
– 2018 away days/weekends – suggestions.